Terms & Conditions
What these terms are about
These terms apply to your use of our website. By accessing our website, you agree to these terms (all of them). If you do not agree to any of them, you should not access our website.
The most current version of these terms is dated above but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so please try to read these terms every time you visit our website. By accessing our website after changes are made to these terms you agree to the revised terms.
We accept only those users who have reached the legal age (at least 18 years old or higher, depending on the country or territory where the user is residing). We only accept users with full legal capacity.
We do not take any legal responsibility for those users who:
- do not comply with our terms;
- are bypassing country and territory restrictions;
- are violating the local law.
Using our website
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. In particular, you shall:
- observe effective copyright and intellectual property laws;
- not store, copy, reproduce, disseminate, transfer via communication channels or in any other way, not publish, not create own information on the basis of the news, not reproduce on the air, not issue and/or duplicate the news;
- use news for personal purposes as a source of information or, at your discretion, as a basis for analysis of an economic situation;
- not use for commercial purposes, neither sell nor provide access to it for commission, except for cases explicitly provided in the respective policies, if any;
- you are fully and solely responsible, according to applicable legislation for all actions at our website, including actions that caused damage or loss to us;
- we will not tolerate any use of our website which damages or is likely to damage our reputation, the availability or integrity of our website or which causes us or threatens to cause us to incur any legal, tax or regulatory liability.
For example, you must not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of unsolicited communication (spam); or
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains any harmful programs, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or time-bombs.
You also must not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website;
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt our website, or any related equipment, network or software;
- automatically collect non-public data.
If we believe you have breached any of the terms set by this section, we may do any or all of the following (as well as any other action we feel is appropriate):
- suspend your right to access our website and/or services, either temporarily or permanently;
- take legal action against you, including to recover any loss we have suffered due to your actions;
- disclose information to law enforcement authorities.
When providing you with information on our website, we reserve the right to:
- adjust, add, remove, and transform the whole structure, composition and quality of any information at our own discretion;
- create or remove services hosted on our web server, and to limit access rights to these services at our own discretion;
- take decisions with regards to the provision of publicly available information (via public channels) or in confidential manner (via secure channels, subject to successful authorization) at our own discretion;
- take decisions with regards to the price of the information provided, access (subscription) this or that service hosted on our website at our own discretion. In particular, we reserve the right to charge extra fees for using certain information or services.
Use of bots and/or programmed devices is strictly prohibited at our website.
It is forbidden to use abusive or aggressive language or communication or images, to use profanity, threats, humiliating or violent actions towards other users and our employees.
Links to/from our website
You are allowed to establish links to our website only upon our prior consent in writing (see above for how to contact us). We reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time. Links must only be made to the home page of our website and you are not allowed (and you shall not assist others) to set up links from your own website to our website by deep-linking, framing or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may withhold our consent if we wish.
Our website includes links that allow you to leave our website and visit third party websites. We have no control over those websites, so we are not responsible for the content, use by you or availability of those third party websites, for any products or services you buy through those websites or for the treatment of any personal information you provide to the third party.
No investment advice
This website is for information purpose only and it shall not be construed as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Further, no information displayed at our website shall constitute a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the respective securities laws.
We reserve the right, either totally or partially, to assign or otherwise transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any person or organization (without user’s consent and/or without prior notification), provided that for the user all conditions remain unchanged or will be changed for the better. The user may not assign or otherwise transfer in any manner his rights or obligations under these terms.
Disclaimer of liabilities
We are not liable for any possible financial damage arising from the use of our website.
We disclaim any and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by the law for any hardware or software defects, unstable or lost Internet connection, or any other technical errors that may limit access to our website. You agree and acknowledge that all the services at our website are provided on an “as is” basis and we make no representation or warranties as to the services provided, therefore we shall not be liable for any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or otherwise, arising in relation to your use of our website.
We are not responsible in the event of non-fulfilment or delay in the performance of any of our obligations, which are caused by insuperable force circumstances (Force Majeure). Force Majeure circumstances include natural disasters, wars, civil unrest, acts of government, interruptions in public communication networks or services, industrial disruptions or DDOS attacks and similar Internet attacks that may have adverse consequences.
For the period of Force Majeure circumstances, our activity is considered to be hold, and the fulfilment of obligations is postponed. We undertake to use all possible resources to eliminate Force Majeure and fulfil our obligations.